Sunday, January 4, 2009

have yourself a merry heavy christmas...

I shot the Raskasta Joulua-concert 20.12.08 in Tavastia, Helsinki. It was a good experience. There were a couple of problems though... There was no photopit so I had to shoot from the audience. Which was a pain in the ass since Tavastia was sold out and packed. So I was being pushed by people from all directions and taking in-focus pictures was a true challenge. In addition to that the girl in front of me kept on banging her head against my camera. *sigh* Not so bad for my camera, but the poor girl's head...

The pics I shot are going to the website of Dex Viihde, the company that organised the whole concert :) They will appear in the "Media"-section where diverse media can download pics if they need images.

I'm not unequivocally satisfied with the images, but that was what I could do at that time. So, here we go, enjoy :)






No comments: