Monday, November 24, 2008

klaus thunder



So in lack of a proper website (anyone willing to design and program one for me cheap or even for free? ;)), I decided to create a photoblog. Here I want to represent my gig photography, which is my great passion. Any comments highly appreciated!

In this first picture the guy is Klaus Thunder from the band Klaus Thunder ja Ukkosmaine. They make funny elektro pop in Finnish and they're best experienced live. One of the funniest shootings I've had for some time :) I had to be really inventive, since the lighting was a challenge and I was in the first row (no photo pit in Semifinal), surrounded by a dense crowd of eager (mostly) female fans. I couldn't move at all so changing positions was out of question. I had to shoot everything from the same position. So I decided to try to take the audience with into the pictures. The interaction was really great. I really hope I get to shoot the band again, they were so much fun :)

Cheers,
Ilona

2 comments:

Mark Howells-Mead said...

Great stuff! What would your budget be for a website? x

dudivie said...

yes its nice!